Not a whole lotta news to report today, and no access to the ‘back door” at the moment so no pictures will be posted today. I’m also a little “ranty” today, so with tongue firmly planted in cheek, and with public apologies to my husband who has to endure me being a whiney-a&^ baby over the last couple of days, I’m going to let ‘er rip!
- Today is apparently my lucky day. I was pooped on by a seemingly giant bird when I was walking to work. Seriously giant. On my way to the lottery booth….and the dry cleaner!
- Speaking of birds, yesterday I posted an, IMHO, pretty cool shot of baby birds in a nest (see yesterday’s post) on my “Wildlife, Nature and Bird” photo group. Soon after, I was sent a note informing me that my picture had been removed because it went against the rules and regulations which state no photos can jeopardize the safety and comfort of wildlife. Um….I used a long zoom lens, then I cropped the picture, and I was standing behind a railing and there was a pond between us. I really need to get a thicker skin, because I was p*sed off…..
- To the Vancouver media? Just STOP with the incessant news stories about the price of real estate in this part of the world. Trust me, we are all WELL aware that buying a home is out of reach for most. Just shut up! This is not news that needs to be reported day in and day out.
- For the record, I personally do not care if the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup. I believe I am the only person in Vancouver who feels that way.
- WHY do cyclist court danger and ride around without a helmet on???? Just WHY??? Technically it is none of my business if they wear a helmet or not, but I don’t want to be called for a first aid emergency and see brain matter on the sidewalk.
- My lower back hurts. There, I said it….
On that note, I really should get myself to yoga and attempt to stretch it out. And dissipate the ranting a little.
Have a good Wednesday everyone. I’m sure I’ll be back to my sparkly, unicorn loving self tomorrow. HA!