- When someone starts a sentence with “I’m not a control freak, but…”, generally speaking they ARE a control freak….
- In the spring, trees seem to “green’ overnight….
- Hair seems to get too long overnight too….
- April has FLOWN by – and its true, as you get older time DOES go by faster….
- Pharrell Williams “Happy” makes you happy the first 9000 times you hear it, after that, it’s a bit of a crap shoot
Today’s Photo A Day Challenge prompt is “Contrast”. I turned this photo of a piano black and white, to show the contrast of the black and white.
The photo challenge shot may be black and white, but most of the other shots from my walks to and from work, and at lunchtime are pretty colourful. Bear with me while I share my flower collection, which came about while I was searching for ‘contrast’ pictures….
I wish I had a “smell-o-blog” because the smell of this cut grass was beautiful.
True story, I was behind a tree taking this photo of turtles…a fellow just across the pond from me obviously didn’t expect anyone to be where I was, and proceeded to duck into trees and have a quick pee. I felt embarrassed for him, and stepped away in order to give him privacy and dignity…but yup…I saw more than turtles. I don’t want to judge, and hey, when you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go.
Peek a boo….
…and I’m off.
I took a little path I’d never gone on before…it was pretty, how have I never seen this before?
Every well dressed fence is wearing red this spring! HA!
Some creatures crossed my path on the way home…
..and I found a little home for some creatures…
Today’s hearts were leafy greens….
Speaking of leafy greens, I have a couple of healthy recipes picked out to make over the next few days. Very much needing to get back on the healthy train, and I’m looking forward to sharing them here. Yes, kale may be involved….
Have a great Wednesday all!!